Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween, braces and baby Daylan....


I was hoping that things would slow down after school started but it seems like we are busier and busier every day.  I can't even believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  This time last year we had just moved into our new house and were decorating the nursery for Daylan...seems like only yesterday.  

I'm looking forward to the end of December...I have 12 days off in a row.  WOO HOOO!!  Here are a few pics from Halloween and the first of November.  As always, sorry for being such a bad blogger.
Oh and I want to send a great big congrats out to my friend Katie in Las Vegas....I know you and Kevin are going to be great parents. :)
Dorian's pre-braces smile

Dorian sporting green and black braces

Daylan wearing Dorian's halloween wig

Trick or treat 2010...love it boys!

LOL...I made them hold hands :)

Hillbilly Dorian

 Lil Doggie Daylan

Hanging out with Dad

Bath-time

Eat the duck, eat the duck!!

Loves his bath
Got some of mom's curls



Always so smiley

Curly....

Cheese

Cheese
Hillbilly Dorian and Lady Gaga Kayla
Let the Candy trading begin

Cody coaching Dorian on the "trade"

0 comments: